The 5 Principles of Renaissance Leadership
- Ask New Questions: Be curious, ask the questions that no one is asking. Shift the Why to What and How and open the dialog.
- Honor the Diversity: Be open to other cultures, perspectives, and ideas. Honor the whole person, valuing talent and humanity beyond the workplace.
- Connect to Innovate: Collaborate and surround yourself with others who are different and think different from you.
- Act with Accountability: Take responsibility and have integrity for both your actions and inactions.
- Magnify the Impact: Take your ideas and share them with other departments, groups, and organizations.
Jean Marie breaks down each of these principles and the skills and traits within them that she helps her clients practice to become a Renaissance Leader. When you’re asking the right questions with an open and curious mind, the value of your own leadership and your team makes an impactful shift. She shares big questions that leaders can use to unlock potential in their team, like: What skills have I overlooked in you?
Be sure to check out Jean Marie’s website to access tools, questions, and leadership tips. Stop Talking Start Asking, Jean Marie’s book is available on Amazon and bonus tools can be found at the books website.
Would You Like To Be Featured in Our Podcast?
Join Our Mailing List!
- What is Renaissance Leadership?
- What are the 5 Principles of Renaissance Leadership?
- How to shift the Why and ask new questions.
- Why curiosity is the key to powerful listening.
- Is accountability a myth?
- What are 10 questions to unlock hidden talent and new ideas among your team?